Wars and Windmills

25 November 2007

Something I Hate...2

I hate that for some reason, Tim Allen is Hollywood's go to guy for Christmas movies. I know that in his trilogy of kitsch he replaced Santa, but why must Hollywood try to bring this to fruition in real life? Why must Tim and Christmas become inexorably linked?

Arnold did only one. Matthew Broderick, Will Ferrell, they both knew to draw the line at one as well. Ben Affleck, tinsel town's main choice for all movies that suck, had enough sense to only do one. BEN AFFLECK.

I guess that if Christmas with the Cranks had never been made then I wouldn't really have as much enmity; but couple the camp of John Grisham with seeing Tim Allen talking holiday...lethal.

3 comments:

  1. Truth is from thy mouth a fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny you write about this because it is also something I loathe. I joke about it often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, you remember the stupid noise he made in Home Improvement whenever he was perplexed.

    Oh man, that was sooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete